.Net Developer required for leading online gaming company based in Malta. As a .Net Developer, you will be responsible for delivering features, applications and sites.
Main responsibilities include:
• Participate in architecture definition and technical conception: contribute to technical solutions and architecture, document and formalize.
• Development of features, application and web sites with the team, in the respect of IT process, quality and security.
• Tend towards technical expertise and excellence: high level of technical expertise, quality of software, code review.
• In support of project management: task identification and workload estimates, risk assessment, suggest solutions
• In technical support of other team members, IT member or other internal staff.
• Be active on the development of your skills and knowledge.
Skills & Experience required includes:
• Proven commercial experience in a .Net development environment in a Developer role
• Knowledge and practice of Agile principles and methodologies (Scrum, XP)
• Experience of business critical web development in a 24/7 business
• Experience from successful team collaboration.
• Expertise on C#/.Net, MVC 4, WCF, Asp.NET WebApi
• Expertise of Transact-SQL, Entity Framework, Linq
• Experience in XP programming best practices: TDD/Unit testing, pair programming, refactoring etc
This is a permanent position based in Malta; Salary competitive + bonus + benefits + relocation assistance; please send your CV to Abigail@quadconsultancy.com for more information.