Front-End Web Developer
Front End Web Developer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar.
The Front End Developer will be equipped with all round skills in the field of Web Design and Development and will support the Marketing team in its various promotional activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Working on a wide range of Design Team projects across a variety of channels (online, email, mobile, social media etc.)
· Working on promotional campaigns from start to finish, coming up with creative and then building the landing pages, HTML emails, affiliate banners etc.
· Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to in all projects
· Work in collaboration with other members of the Design Team, streamlining processes, making scalable solutions and identifying areas that could be automated.
· Ensuring business objectives are met for each project and in a timely manner.
Skills & experience required includes:
· Proven front end web design & development experience
· Highly skilled in HTML, XHTML, & HTML5
· Familiar with Mobile trends and technologies
· Knowledge of PHP advantageous
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
· Good knowledge of Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc)
This is a permanent opportunity based in Gibraltar; salary competitive + bonus; pleased send your CV to Natalie on email@example.com