Campaign Execution Manager
JOB TITLE: Campaign Execution Manager
SALARY: Very competitive
BENEFITS: Bonus + benefits + relocation assistance
Campaign Execution Manager required for a leading Online Gaming company in Gibraltar.
The Campaign Execution Manager is responsible for creating and optimising all customer journeys through both desktop and mobile. This person will be required to be the CMS expert and gain an indepth understanding of the companies back office system to deliver a highly segmented customer experience for the online customers.
Main responsibilities include:
• Direct line management for 2 direct reports, including all performance management, training and support.
• Responsible for the management and execution of content for the digital sites
• Working in conjunction with the Group Content Manager to deliver best practice content delivery in line with strategy
• Responsible for the end to end delivery of specifically segmented campaigns to a wide variety of customer groups
• Testing and validation of all key customer journeys across the site
• Owning the execution of the content management strategy, you will be responsible for leveraging the segmentation and analysis tools to ensure all customers are shown the right messages and games at the best points in their journey
• Support Product, VIP, Cross Sell, Affiliate, PPC, SEO, Display and Social teams to drive strategies and executing their plans on site
• Undertaking rigorous pre and post analysis to provide ROI on activities undertaken
Skills & experience required includes:
• Understanding of all aspects of an operating platform and CMS, including: system configuration, reporting and segmentation
• Line management experience within a small team
• Ability to work effectively as part of both small teams and larger formal groups
• Knowledge of customer servicing and retention strategies
• Detail focused but able to see the “big picture” and maintain progress
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel, highly analytical and data driven with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, time management and organization skills.
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org