We are looking for a skilled user experience designer working across sports and gaming, responsible for ensuring a consistent and effective user experience across all our customer facing applications. The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy work environment that requires strong problem solving skills, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Lead user experience design initiatives including the development of wireframes, prototypes and other project deliverables to illustrate the intended user experience across mobile and tablet
• Communicate ideas, best practices and guiding principles to a wide variety of people with varying levels of UX experience including stakeholders and colleagues
• Lead presentations and reviews of designs with team members and stakeholders. Work through the iterative review process of both wireframe and prototype until final signoff is given.
• Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and pattern libraries for application assets.
• Initiate/maintain consistent team-wide design brainstorming sessions to encourage creativity and idea
generation. Develop relevant ideas into concrete design proposals to share with Design Manager for future consideration.
• Elicit constructive feedback from end users using common usability techniques and methodologies. Analyze and interpret data into appropriate feedback to share with Design Manager/StakeHolders. Translate feedback into concrete user-centered design solutions.
Experience working in a fast paced environment with product managers, business analysts, and UI designers to define and implement UX solutions
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating
requirements into visual concepts. Ability to communicate usability and visual design principles to all levels of the business
• Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple streams of work and prioritise accordingly.
• A track record of delivering quality work under tight deadlines
• Must be proactive, communicate effectively and be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Extraordinary attention to detail but also able to see the “Big picture” and maintain progress
• Ability to prioritise and adapt rapidly to changing business conditions
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Previous experience in the sports gaming industry
Want to really stand out? Know about these!
• Certified UX qualification
• Minimum 5 years UX Design Experience
• Portfolio of work
Send your CV to Career@quadconsultancy.com FAO Richard