Senior Graphic / Web Designer
JOB TITLE: Senior Graphic / Web Designer
SALARY: “Extremely Competitive”
BENEFITS: Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Senior Graphic / Web Designer required for leading Online Gaming Company based in
As a Senior Graphic / Web Designer you will be responsible primarily for producing first class online and
offline materials for all marketing channels and general support to the Design Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- Production of high quality design work for all online and offline marketing activities.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic design content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Web, and various third parties to develop web enhancements
- Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS according to the relevant requirements brief.
- Contribute to department and work related meeting as required to best perform role
- Quality check all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines set by the Design Manager.
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of client websites and retaining an overall awareness of all on-going projects.
- Researching and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Ensure all creative content is optimized for best practice.
- Liaising with other disciplines within the Creative team to achieve the correct, coordinated solution.
- Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the design team.
Skills & experience required includes:
- 3-5 Years working in a design studio at mid-weight or senior level.
- University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent;
- Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications
- Master of Adobe Photoshop & illustrator, able to produce production-ready assets for developer
- Flash animation, non linear video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects).
- Good understanding of User Experience guidelines on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Ability to create simple, engaging web graphics.
- Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is essential
- Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org