Casino Manager will be responsible for most operational and commercial aspects of the company
Brands and will be a key member of the Commercial team. As the Casino Manager you’ll have the ownership of the casino product; develop, optimize and oversee the casino products according to the
strategy and objectives; develop and oversee casino operations to optimize the products’ commercial performance with focus on maximizing revenues
• Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets.
• Come up with creative and hard hitting Casino campaigns which actively engage customers.
• Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Casino business.
• Have a thorough understanding of the Casino products, offers and player base.
• Manage game positioning, site content and overall promotions visibility across mobile and desktop
• Work closely with the rest of the casino team, VIP Manager, CRM Manager and Planning & Execution team to ensure the most valuable customers are receiving outstanding communications, offers and treatment.
• Ensure alignment with the central marketing team by working closely with the brand manager on key events and campaigns.
• Own the monthly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns. This includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brain storming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials, and then reporting on and evaluating results.
• Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
• You may have worked on similar online casino manager role already 2-3 years or you are junior casino manager/ coordinator who is ready for a career progression.
• You have an in-depth understanding of the casino product and its development process, also commercial management of the casino and good managerial skills to manage a small team and stakeholder in other teams.
• You are data- driven and detail- orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
• You have excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• You are an innovative self-starter who loves a challenge.
For more information please send your CV to Caitriona on email@example.com