Italian VIP Manager
Italian VIP Manager required for one of our leading online gaming companies based in Italy.
Italian VIP Manager will be responsible for Handle the day-to-day marketing and support activity
of VIP accounts, maintaining and growing activity, cross-selling new products and channels and
building strong relationships through face-to-face contact via hospitality and inbound and
outbound communications. The role requires close contact with the Gib-based VIP team, as
they will determine the processes and procedures as well as the authorisations that the Italian
VIP Account Executive must follow
• Have a one to one knowledge of customers’ profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes and documenting such knowledge in order for the VIP Department to market to the VIP.
• Reinforcing the Platinum Brand where applicable through hospitality, marketing and promotions.
• Working towards a Pre- determined Performance Management Expertly Handle VIP queries and complaints (including out-of-hours)
• Chaperones VIP through their full lifecycle in accordance with the processes and marketing guidelines determined by the company– Introduction, day-to-day, reactivation
• Process individual bonuses and gifts according to company authorisations.
• Entertain and host customers at Events (including Gaming VIPs).
• Assist with identification of VIPs from within the company’s current database and in accordance with identification criteria determined by the company and welcoming customers to the VIP programme
• Assist with the relegation of customers out of VIP within agreed timescales in accordance with identification criteria determined by the company
• Working closely & effectively with the Sofia-based Italian CS team
• Ensure senior management receive timely and updated VIP performance reports
• Regular contact (including visits) with the Gibraltar VIP team
• Fluent Italian and excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
• Need to be personable and engaging
• Focused on delivering exceptional supporting customer service
• Have a passion for marketing and Sports Betting
• Experience of the Sports Betting Industry, ideally in a management role
• Willingness to travel and work away
• Able to write concise reports with good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Previous experience of dealing with ‘High-Rollers’
For more information please send your CV to Richard on email@example.com