Senior CRM Analyst
Senior CRM Analyst will be required to support the CRM team strategically by providing insights that
will help them make the correct decisions. You will work closely with the BI team in order to apply the
existing tools to CRM.
The projects that you will be leading/ involved with will include:
• Building and maintain a Reactivation Dashboard. Understand the value of reactivated customers and how we can change their behaviour.
• Churn Rate dashboard. What’s the impact of anti-churn campaigns on the overall churn rate, and what’s the value of these customers.
• Whether CRM offers provide the right value, and how they can be improved.
• Using your technical skills in SQL to develop and maintain segmentation and profiling models of customer interactions, by highlighting trends and patterns in customer behaviours.
• Develop complicated multichannel customer journeys.
• Create and maintain Dashboards to report on all Campaign KPIs.
• Making sure all campaign data are correct and available.
• Identify new way of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output.
• Providing the CRM team with ad-hoc, or regular reporting to support ongoing operations.
• Providing player operations, VIP and marketing teams with reports enabling player management and operations functions.
• Ongoing bonus optimization.
• Build and manage Campaign Selections.
• Examining players' behaviour on a regular basis and providing stakeholders with analytical insights.
• Challenge existing assumptions, solve problems and highlight trends and opportunities for further business growth
• A degree, or equivalent (2:1 or above) in a numerate subject such as mathematics or
• Minimum 2 years experience in working with large databases using SQL.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
• Solid understanding of CRM activities
• Proactive and results driven approach.
• Good problem solving ability
• Good report writing skills.
• Good communicator
For more information please send your CV to Richard on email@example.com