JOB TITLE: Affiliate Manager
SALARY: “Extremely Competitive” plus benefits
Affiliate Manager required for a leading Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar.
As the Affiliate Manager you will be responsible for the effective delivery, management and development of customer acquisition. Accountability for the affiliate program, budget, administration and delivery of agreed targets within timeframes.
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop and grow the affiliate channel through existing and new affiliate partnerships.
• Actively seeks, identifies and commercially contracts with new and profitable affiliates
• Plan and execute the marketing strategy for affiliates and to meet budget and revenue targets.
• Communicate with top performing affiliates on a regular basis via e-mail, phone, newsletters and forums and maximise their profitability.
• Liaise with the campaign/product teams in order to maximize and optimize commercial agreements by creating strong promotions.
• Liaise with marketing campaign manager to ensure timely execution of cross-channel promotional activity using in-house software for the communication of marketing campaigns in the form of banners.
• Provide weekly update of marketing spend by the affiliate channel and provide weekly commentary updates as required.
• Carry out regular market research and competitive analysis and work together with the team to originate and execute innovative affiliate strategies and promotions
• Attend affiliate conferences and other events/meetings as required
• Utilise social network channels as appropriate to include but not limited to Twitter, Facebook etc.
• Understand and proficient in the use of affiliate software (currently NetRefer).
• Liaise with finance department in managing affiliate invoicing and payment
• Support the Head of Digital Marketing in the execution of their duties.
Skills & experience required includes:
• Previous affiliate management experience (preferably within digital gaming)
• Strong planning and analytical skills.
• Confident individual with excellent communication and client-facing skills
• Keen commercial awareness
• Strong negotiation skills
• Well-organized with an attention to detail.
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Existing affiliate relationships
• Experience with affiliate networks and software (particularly NetRefer)
For more information please send your CV to Richard on email@example.com