PHP Backend Developer
JOB TITLE: PHP Backend Developer
SALARY: “Competitive” plus additional benefits
PHP Backend Developer required for a key client based in Gibraltar
Main responsibilities include:
As the PHP Backend Developer you will not only be helping with the development of internal tools but also taking part in some key large scale projects that my client are currently undertaking. You will be in charge of your project and interface with various levels of the business.
Skills & experience required includes:
• Advanced knowledge of PHP. Concepts like “namespace”, “autoloader”, “closure” o “trait” are no strangers to you. You are used to work with Composer.
• Proficient in OOP.
• Experience with Laravel 5.
• SQL. You know how to deal with complex SQL queries and identify performance issues.
• Basic knowledge of GNU/Linux operating systems. Copy files, inspect logs, move things around, etc.
• Git. You have experience working in team with Git.
• You are an architect. Not only you can code but you can design software and think of innovative solutions. You know what Design Patterns are all about and what UML stands for.
• Fluent English.
• Team player.
• Curious, problem solver.
• Experience working with Doctrine2.
• Experience with SASS and ReactJS.
• Experience with PHP IDEs (Eclipse PDT, PHPStorm, ZendStudio, etc.)
• Projects' portfolio
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org