JOB TITLE: BI Analyst
SALARY: “Extremely Competitive”
BENEFITS: Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
A BI Analyst required for leading Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar to provide customer
insights using data analysis.
Main responsibilities include:
The purpose of this role is to provide customer-insight using data analysis by defining and monitoring
reporting and using ad-hoc analysis of online user behaviour, site performance indicators and other key
metrics to optimise the customer experience and to drive effective online decision-making.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of working in a structured Business Intelligence
team focusing on Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies and solutions.
Skills & experience required includes:
• Initiate analytical projects that can drive significant and measurable business value.
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and analytical projects and deliver them on time in a clear and simple way to understand.
• Work with multiple different stake holders in different organizational levels, manage their expectations and be able to separate the wheat from the chaff to focus on delivering the important stuff.
• Sharp analytical mind together with commercial thinking.
• Can structure ambiguous problems, extract actionable insights and defend them through solid analysis, while able to explain insights in a simple manner using strong data visualization and storytelling.
• A “yes we can” approach - Takes responsibility and accountability regardless of organizational and infrastructural challenges.
• Highly proficient with any form of SQL, excel and reporting tools including Microsoft SQL server and Tableau.
• Ability to work with large data sets using SQL and SAS.
• Experience in data mining or statistical modeling is advantageous.
• Knowledge of either of these areas would be an advantage: e-commerce, online payments, online gaming/sports betting & bookmaking.
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org