Promotions Executive required for a leading Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar.
As the Promotions Executive you will be responsible for the ideation, set up, delivery and reporting on
all bingo and games promotions across the digital business.
Main responsibilities include:
• Work with product, acquisition, CRM and VIP teams to plan and manage a monthly promotions schedule for the whole digital brand. This includes idea creation, mechanics, and payout structures that interest our customers.
• Communication of promotions schedule in advance with all areas of the business with specific guidance given to the Contact Centre.
• Creation and sign-off of creative briefs for promotional campaigns and product launches. Engaging all relevant stakeholders to deliver assets and requirements to deadline.
• Building the promotions using back office tools for the Marketing teams and for the product teams where needed and ensuring all promos are clear, concise and run without issues.
• Day to day management of the Promotions sections of the website to ensure that the correct and most timely promotions are always show to the correct customer segments.
• Providing weekly and monthly updates and analysis on promotion performance (including test and learn campaigns) as well as Interpreting and analysing data to inform decisions and future campaigns. Devising new strategies and recommendations for optimisation of existing promotions based on analysis results.
• Full execution of the product launch roadmap – making sure new games are promoted to the correct customers on site and via acquisition and CRM channels where appropriate.
• Collaborating with Digital Marketing on promotional offers that are attractive and relevant across PPC, SEO, Display and Affiliates.
• Collaborating with Retail Marketing on promotional offers that are attractive and relevant across to cross channel customers.
• Working with CRM team to ensure smooth delivery of all promotional communications to our customers
• Regularly report on competitor promotions using them to help better define the promotional strategy.
• Monitor and report on freebet spend on a weekly basis ensuring each relevant business area in staying within the monthly budget.
Skills & experience required includes:
• 1-2 years online experience preferred; ideally gained within the online gaming industry
• Promotions/Marketing experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work effectively as part of both small teams and larger formal groups
• Knowledge of customer servicing and retention strategies
• Detail focused but able to see the “big picture” and maintain progress
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel, highly analytical and data driven with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, time management and organization skills.
• Ability to come up with ideas/concepts and suggestions/improvements and follow these through to implementation
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org