Design Manager required for one of the Leading Online Gaming Companies based in Gibraltar.
The Design Manager is an integral part of the creative team in charge of the design team and
overseeing the production of first class online and offline materials for all marketing channels.
The role involves liaising with representatives from all the marketing channels in order to generate
strong creative concepts and ideas culminating in the delivery of accurate, on brand, effective production across all platforms. The Design Manager is the driver for consistency, quality and evolution
for the brand(s) he/she is responsible to support.
The DM must also provide general support to the Head of Creative and other managers in the Creative Department.
• Managing Design Team - Setting Individual Objectives, monitoring performance, holiday requests, sick leave, identifying training requirements and setting goals to achieve agreed objectives.
• Producing – and overseeing - consistently high quality design work for marketing communications both offline and online, including motion graphics, print, animation,
• Consulting with Head of Creative on work delegation throughout the team. Ensuring all necessary project information and assets are provided at the outset during the briefing process and providing assistance during the project when required.
• Managing the team and individual deliverables including BAU & project work. Ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables and that all due dates are met and prioritising all projects and requests in line with business requirements.
• Consulting and advising on all projects across the business where editorial input is required, and liaising with third parties when necessary to ensure all materials are executed to high quality and on brand.
• Providing feedback and recommendations to assist the Head of Creative with sign off for business.
• Sourcing and managing any external resources (contractors, freelancers, consultants, agencies) necessary for relevant business requirements.
• Undertaking relevant training courses, and being proactively involved in seeking assistance and extra learning for all team members to develop skills further.
• Creating close working relationships with Marketing, Product, Web, and contributing to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role.
• Post –campaign assessments and quality checks of production output to ensure completed work is error-free and can be re-used if necessary.
• Constant awareness of all on-going projects and other disciplines within the Creative team to achieve the correct, coordinated solution.
• Assisting with team recruitment (interviews, recommendations etc), and ensuring that all required tools are in place, mentoring staff and providing regular progress reports on projects and team.
• 5+ Years commercial digital experience including design, planning, strategy . At least 3 years at manager level.
• Equivalent experience in digital design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors, and other related disciplines
• Appreciation for data driven design.
• Strong stakeholder management experience.
• Genuine interest in crafting innovative, digital design
• Previous experience of strategic planning and budget management.
• University-level education in design, media, art, or similar
• Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications
• Strong understanding of User Experience & User Interface guidelines & principles on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
• Ability to create simple, engaging web graphics.
• Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
• Previous track record of creating innovative
For more information please send your CV to Caitriona on firstname.lastname@example.org