Senior Automation Test Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer required for one of our leading online gaming companies based in Gibraltar.
Main responsibilities include:
• Work collaboratively with all team members to understand project objectives;
• Gather automation requirements and design automated tests;
• Troubleshoot issues, and implement test automation solutions;
• Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies;
• Follow defect tracking processes, including software defect documentation and defect tracking tool utilization;
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Automation Lead, and Testers in order to deliver the tasks in due time and with the required quality.
Skills & experience required includes:
• 4+ years of experience working in Java Enterprise testing;
• Good knowledge of Java, Java EE;
• Good knowledge of the JUnit and TestNG testing framework.
• Hands on experience in Native Applications test automation;
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org