BI Test Analyst
BI Test Analyst required for one of our leading online gaming clients based in Gibraltar.
The BI Test Analyst role is a mixture of technical skills, planning and management, and hands on testing
with a strong focus on ensuring data integrity and accuracy across all deliverables from the BI team.
Main responsibilities include:
• Ownership of the testing strategy for BI with a focus on:
o Data integrity and accuracy
o Propensity modelling
o Data Mining output
• Plan and help with creation of testing environments across the following technology platforms:
o SQL Server 2014/ Windows
o ETL Tools & SFTP
• Development of test plans.
• Generation of repeatable automated testing scripts.
• Experience with large volume database testing.
Skills & experience required includes:
• An IT related degree is desirable.
• Testing experience within a BI and data warehousing environment.
• Experience with Oracle 11g/12c and/or SQL Server 2012/2014.
• SQL experience with Oracle PL/SQL or MS TSQL.
• Understanding of ETL Tools.
• Understanding of dimensional data modelling concepts.
• Knowledge of a range of analysis cube and reporting tools.
• Must be capable of delivering consistently high quality solutions.
• Able to prioritise work well.
• Work well under pressure.
• Excellent written English and strong verbal communication skills.
For more information please send your CV to Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org