Studio Manager required for leading online gaming company in Gibraltar.
We are looking for a detail orientated individual with a passion for creativity.
Someone who is great with people and can just as easily liaise with teams across the business and step up to mentor and develop their own team members.They will manage and plan all of the
work that goes through the Gibraltar Graphic Design department. Ensure work is of the highest quality and deadlines met.
Organise weekly status meetings and manage schedules. Be responsible for organising holidays and ensuring the department is fully capable of meeting business needs
• Has vast experience in Graphic Design
• Qualification in Graphic Design
• Experience of managing designers
• Demonstrable understanding of designing for responsive and multi platform
• A strong portfolio and sound understanding of general design principles
• Ability to prioritise accordingly
• First class team work and planning skills. Experience of workflow systems such as JIRA
• Eye for detail is most important. Ability to spot inconsistencies throughout projects and designs
• Software skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Edge
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under own initiative and develop new ideas without guidance
• Experience of the online gaming industry
• Understanding of betting
For more information please send your CV to Caitriona on email@example.com