Business Analyst required for one of the Leading Online Gaming Companies based in Gibraltar.
You will act as the key liaison between the product and development teams. You will be a self-starter and work in partnership with business leaders to improve business processes through development,
implementation, and constant maintenance of business applications systems. Above all, your work will impact the way our trading teams work and our customer’s experience.
• Lead the analysis and requirements definition.
• Support our desire to build incrementally with fast, collaborative, integrated learning cycles
• Compile business, functional requirements and document clearly the needs for our systems design and continued development.
• Provide options and recommendations on how to best meet the business needs.
• Participate in the solution definition and validate that the solution covers the requirements.
• Work closely with our product team on continuous near term road mapping.
• Be closely involved in iteration system demos and each product planning stage.
• Create and maintain documentation, policies and procedures, as needed.
• Work closely with our Product Management and development teams and manage change in an agile fashion.
• Understand the value in motivating and mentoring our teams.
• Be familiar with agile development methodologies such as SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, XP
• Possess strong analytical skills.
• Experience of putting the user's needs at the heart of a technical solution
• Possess great relationship building and communication skills.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Balsamiq
• Experience in online trading platforms or eGaming development is preferable.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Be focussed on innovation.
• Relevant skills in some or all of the above areas and you have been exposed to high performance/throughput/scalability/availability systems.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Educated to degree level preferable or equivalent
For more information please send your CV to Caitriona on firstname.lastname@example.org