Systems Integrator required for a world leading Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar
As the Systems Integrator you will be the ‘go to’ person for the technical implementation and integration of systems, including those of 3rd parties
Main responsibilities include:
• Logically diagnose and trace issues.
• Articulate approaches to diagnosing issues in middleware and interfaces.
• Develop, support and design RESTful services.
• Take part in projects and contribute to the development of front-end platforms and frameworks.
• Liaise with suppliers, keep them up to date and be responsive to issues and queries.
• Establish and build relationships with internal & external stakeholders e.g. architecture, DBAs, developers and suppliers.
• Delegate tasks and follow up/chase for completion.
Skills & experience required includes:
• Proficient in use of Mac OS/Linux command line (bash).
• Networking (TCP, HTTP, routes, etc.), REST APIs, SSL and Certificates, Shell scripting, iptables. Will have used packet-sniffing tools (e.g. wireshark/tcpdump) and other HTTP/TCP diagnostic tools (curl/wget) to diagnose issues.
• JSON, XML, XSLT, SNMP, SMTP, CAS, ActiveMQ, JMS.
• Worked in an Agile environment and used wiki’s and issue trackers, e.g. JIRA.
• Awareness of SOA / services / micro-services architecture.
• Experience of web browser consoles and debugging tools.
• Awareness of security - SSO (ideally aware of CAS but not essential) / SSL / VPN / XSS / basic application security e.g. SQL injection.
• Exposure to databases/SQL. Ideally SQL skills.
• Experience of virtualisation and deployment techniques, e.g. VirtualBox, VMware, Puppet, Docker.
• Good understanding of integration and component test methods, e.g. test-driven development.
• Pro-active, pragmatic problem solver.
For more information please send your CV to Richard on email@example.com