CRM Operations Executive(s)
This role is to support and assist the Marketing Operations Manager in the deployment and development of in-house supported functions for the CRM department. This will involve utilising software to an advanced degree and may require training new users on the system to assist with email, push and SMS deployment.
There is a need to rapidly learn the CRM deployment solution, if not already familiar, and follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimizing, and delivering campaigns while assisting in a support role for CRM as the department scales in resource to meet its group-level control of communications.
• Understanding of house list management, data cleansing and audience segmentation.
• Awareness of Responsible-gaming landscape.
• The set up and test of: automated email campaigns, triggered campaigns, instant email campaigns, and dynamic email campaigns.
• Development and manipulation of HTML emails to adhere to industry best-practice. This will include working on standalone microsites and responsive mobile design.
• Work with reporting systems to present to the campaign statistics and review areas for improvement.
• To monitor campaign transmission, delivery and response, while A/B testing.
• Understand the operation requirements that underpin managing multiple campaigns.
• To make recommendations to CRM executives and brand teams on ways to improve campaign performance and efficiency.
• Take ownership of day to day issues and resolutions for CRM platform
• Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
• Experience developing & delivering responsive design, dynamic content and mobile optimized campaigns.
• Experience of email service platforms, ( Salesforce 'ExactTarget' Marketing Cloud is an advantage), as well as real-time marketing platforms and SMS/ Push providers in a rich-message gaming ad environment.
• Experience with Litmus and/or other tracking and testing tools.
• Appreciation of cross browser / email compatibility issues.
• Working with various data formats (CSV, TXT, XML, ANSI, UTF-8)
• Experience in secure data environment including testing, best practice and encryption with ISO standards.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Organised, hardworking, good problem solver.
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks to a high level of quality.
• Be well organized, a quick learner, and have confidence in their abilities in a team environment.
• Good communication skills with an ability to converse with key stakeholder and understand their technical requirements.
For more information please send your CV to Caitriona on firstname.lastname@example.org