Campaign Execution Executive
JOB TITLE: Campaign Execution Executive
SALARY: “Extremely Competitive” plus benefits
Campaign Execution Executive required for a leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar.
As the Campaign Execution Executive you will be responsible for the maintenance of our customer
facing transactional website, ensuring that the site is up to date, relevant and correct. Your role will
continually evaluate and implement on-site customer campaigns, leading to company growth and
Main responsibilities include:
• Monitor and check websites across multi-channels (mobile/desktop), to ensure that all content is correctly displaying and up-to-date at all times.
• Responsible for the accuracy of the content displayed on the website
• Work within a small campaigns team and as part of the wider Content team to share ideas and drive best practice in all processes relating to the website operations.
• Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis.
• Optimize game content for respective target markets and ensure that relevant content is up to date in all site sections.
• Work with the Digital Marketing team to maintain SEO-friendly pages to boost search-engine rankings and drive acquisition.
• Evaluate, maintain and test the website ensuring it is competitive in the marketplace, understanding how the site content is driving customer value.
• Responsible for the end to end delivery of specifically segmented campaigns to a wide variety of customer groups.
• Understand and improve the customer journey across the product life cycle.
• Develop and produce targeted user journeys depending on acquisition channel, with a particular focus on improving the customer journey across the funnel.
• Analyse previous campaign results and contribute with ideas for improvements.
• Check and ensure on a daily basis that all Casino & Games product are available and live for customers and all games and their functionalities work as normal.
• Help develop and optimize campaign tactics for campaigns and marketing activities together with stakeholders.
• Responsible for the front end delivery of specifically segmented campaigns to a wide variety of customer groups.
• Support Product, VIP, Cross Sell, Affiliate, PPC, SEO, Display and Social teams support the individual team strategies and executing their plans on site.
• Supporting the Campaign and Product Managers in the execution of their roles.
Skills & experience required includes:
• Understanding of all aspects of an operating platform and CMS, including: system configuration, reporting and segmentation
• 2 years experience in a similar role
• HTML content management experience to intermediate level
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
• Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
• Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
• Ability to evaluate creative objectively, always championing the player’s best interests
• Believes in our products
• Highly analytical with proven ability to interpret, analyse and translate insight data and campaign results into actionable marketing plans.
• Knowledge and understanding of online casino and sports betting
For more information please send your CV to Richard on email@example.com